"The Wildman" Combo Pack
‘The Wildman' is a manly scent of oakmoss, timber woods, lavender and honeysuckle. The quality of the oils we use will leave you beard feeling the best it’s ever felt and that’s a promise! Beard oil is meant to hydrate our beards and moisturize the skin under our beard which is why we use the best oils possible to achieve this. Our Beard balms have Beeswax, Shea Butter, and Vitamin E which offer a slight hold for our beard which helps us manage it and tame our manly manes.
Still don't believe us? Read below of some of our customer reviews!
Size: 2oz Balm, 1oz Oil
Ingredients include: Beeswax, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Vitamin E, and essential oils.
How to use 2 Guys Balms:
- It’s best to apply right after a warm shower, but getting our beard wet and drying will work too.
- Scoop out a pea sized amount and rub between your hands to create an oily consistency.
- Apply the balm to your beard by starting at the bottom and rubbing up making sure to get down into the follicles of your beard. Massaging the balm into the follicles will make your beard healthier, stronger, and softer.
- Then rub your beard back down and shape it accordingly.
How to use 2 Guys Oils:
- It’s best to apply right after a warm shower but getting your beard wet and drying will work too.
- Put 2-6 drops (depending on the length of your beard) into your hands and rub your hands together.
- Rub your hands through your beard starting at the bottom and rubbing in an upward motion allowing the oils to reach the follicles of your beard. (Massaging the oils into your beard will make your beard healthier, softer, and will give it a nice shine.
- Then rub your beard back down to desired style.