"Brewer's Blend" Beard Oil & Balm
We teamed up with Bentonville Brewing Company to infuse their Centennial and Citrus hops to produce an incredible hoppy scent along with citrus essential oil to create a great aroma. If you are a IPA enthusiast that loves the smell of Hops then you will LOVE this oil! The aroma of the Brewer's Blend balm is not as intense as the oil because of the shea butter and beeswax "tame" the hop scent. This balm produces a mild hop & citrus aroma that smells amazing! Once you open the lid of the oil you will smell the hoppy aromas with the citrus but once applied the hop scent fades some and just leaves you with a citrus scent. Our beard oils contain all natural ingredients including carrier oils combined with essential oils that will soften our beards and deliver the oils our skin needs to remain moisturized which will reduce "beardruff" aka dandruff and beard itch. Our Beard balms have Beeswax, Shea Butter, and Vitamin E which offer a slight hold for our beard which helps us manage it and tame our manly manes.
Size: 1oz oil; 2oz balm
How to use 2 Guys Balms:
- It’s best to apply right after a warm shower, but getting our beard wet and drying will work too.
- Scoop out a pea sized amount and rub between your hands to create an oily consistency.
- Apply the balm to your beard by starting at the bottom and rubbing up making sure to get down into the follicles of your beard. Massaging the balm into the follicles will make your beard healthier, stronger, and softer.
- Then rub your beard back down and shape it accordingly.
How to use 2 Guys Oils:
- It’s best to apply right after a warm shower but getting your beard wet and drying will work too.
- Put 2-6 drops (depending on the length of your beard) into your hands and rub your hands together.
- Rub your hands through your beard starting at the bottom and rubbing in an upward motion allowing the oils to reach the follicles of your beard. (Massaging the oils into your beard will make your beard healthier, softer, and will give it a nice shine.
- Then rub your beard back down to desired style.